Apple Tree Apple Tree

Just like the real Michelle Jordan.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

He's Hal the Miss-Interpretative Comic Star!

Calvin and Hobbes FanFilm Calvin and Hobbes FanFilm

The best fan film since sonic's fan film. 10/10.

Silence of The Lamps Silence of The Lamps

As always, it turned out great!

Never stop animating!

-Druox

nevarky responds:

Thanks man! and thanks for the help!

Shit Advice Shit Advice

Well, isn't this a bunch of shit.

5 stars.

The Ownians The Ownians

As always, the animation you make is lovely to watch, and the writing is entertaining. I am very happy to have been a part of this, and I am so happy with the way it ended up! :)

Picksars Brayve Picksars Brayve

I'm...gonna watch this movie now.

Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

Great animation! Definately worth the wait.

If I could do anything different, I would've delivered the lines faster...sure it would've been harder for you to lipsync, but commercials are always fast paced, and it felt like I was too slow at times...

Also, a lot of the sound effects were way too loud. A great way to prevent the sound effects from over-taking the voices but still have some volume and presence is to export them as stereo files, and all the dialogue as mono files, so the dialogue has the most presence in the center, while the sound effects are lout outside the center, and never overpower said dialogue in the center >.>

Looks great, though, and in spite of the little flaws, it was still entertaining. Good job, guys!

Did you see that bear? Did you see that bear?

Definately does the song justice!

Santa Travel Santa Travel

Another classic

Your animations are always fun to watch. When it comes to the other front paged pieces, yours trumps a lot in its quality, and the randomness only adds to the charm. Gotta love the lack of plot, it isn't really needed when you're dealing with a person made up by parents to get their little brats to behave anyway. I loved this thing, it's awesome! I don't understand why people can't appreciate the animation for what it is, it's very well done and drawn. I wish more animators could animate like this.

Hulalaoo responds:

Yeah, why this fag community do not support Old pedophiles hooker baby murder nazi fart ? :´C