Apple Tree Apple Tree

Just like the real Michelle Jordan.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

He's Hal the Miss-Interpretative Comic Star!

Calvin and Hobbes FanFilm Calvin and Hobbes FanFilm

The best fan film since sonic's fan film. 10/10.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Oh man this turned out awesome! everyone did amazing on the voice acting, and the game plays great!

Everything is very responsive, and the game is easy to play, but provides unique challenges. It's so different from the first, it's really refreshing for a sequel to actually feel different from the original instead of it just adding some upgrades, or something else that doesn't make it feel like a new experience. Huge kudos to the programmers, artists, and writers. You all did a great job.

The campaign editor was a great addition, I can't wait to see what people do with it!

It's amazing how much content you could fit in this game and keep it so small. Awesome job on that, can't wait for the next game!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Haha, I love how this turned out. Happy April Fools Day, NewGrounds!

Renga Samurai Renga Samurai

You can't beat level 5 because you need 3 cuts, but only get 2 :(

josh-tamugaia responds:

Y U No Think harder?

= Submerge = = Submerge =

Like the idea

but come on man, this is not really considered a song. more in the loop category.
it was kinda painful on the ears. and dont say thats what techno sounds like, cuz its not.

inhstudios responds:

then what category would you put it in?

The Gentlemen Club The Gentlemen Club

Ehhh. I liked it.

It's well-written, and you did a great job performing it. It's just the flow of it that makes me go eehh. It feels slow...a little too slow, like, just barely slow enough to feel off. I think if it was delivered a little faster...or if the parts were a little closer together, the timing would make it a lot better.

Regardless, it's still a great entry, and I think it's definitely gonna be in the top ranked submissions! 5/5! Good Luck!

Sapphire responds:

Yeah I agree with the timing thing. I think I'm going to re-edit this to make it go a little faster. Thanks. :)

The True Face of a Pirate The True Face of a Pirate

O.o

So he's got like a split personality kinda deal with the pirating?

A great voice acting job, definately. But the writing is a little confusing (since it isn't animated, I'm sure if it was animated it'd be easier to understand what's going on. Maybe it's because the pirate voice isn't a HUGELY dramatic change...maybe if it had music playing that changed when the pirate voice talked it'd be a lot better. So 9/10 just because I really think some kind of indicator that he switched personalities would REALLY assist this, it almost feels like he's jus sitting next to a pirate, not that he is switching personalities.

Regardless, definitely a great submission! 5/5! Good luck in the contest!

Shock-Dingo responds:

Hey there dude,
Thanks for the great review. Hehe yea I should have made the writing a bit clearer on the whole split personality contradictions. I wrote this and then read that it had to be only 60 seconds, so the trimming didn't really help hehe. Glad you enjoyed this man. :)
Best of luck to you in the contest man!
-Shockdingo